How We Work
I-Fit began life in June 2004 as a branch of parent company Fraser Designed Limited, a residential development company set up by Iain Fraser. After 7 years of successful residential house building, I-Fit was created to move into the commercial development sector.
To date, I-Fit have completed a successful roll-out of 5 salons for the Headmasters Partnership, including their flagship Hanover Street salon. Headmasters looked to I-Fit initially to seek a more competitive alternative to their existing refit company, and to achieve a better quality of finish and a more forward-thinking design.
Our repeat business has been secured on the certainty that all aspects of our work are centred on 5 commitments:
- ProfessionalismA smooth, stress-free process from start to finish with a personal approach.
- IntegrityWe thrive on repeat business.
- EfficiencyA project delivered on time and within budget.
- Attention to detailNo nasty surprises, no finishing touches overlooked.
- Quality of workmanshipWe source the most appropriate materials for your project and ensure we use only the best tradesmen with whom we have a longstanding relationship.
We now operate under a principle goal to deliver durability, functionality, style and the highest standard of finish, all at the most competitive price.